- Good housekeeping; reduce spill potential, routine inspections
- Preventive maintenance; maintain pipes, pumps, drum/tank storage and stormwater devices
- Visual Inspections; signs of obvious stormwater contamination in outdoor storage and processing areas
- Spill Prevention and Response; spill containment of drums and tanks, spill clean-up procedures, easily accessible spill response products.
- Sediment and Erosion Control; Control methods to high erosion areas due to topography activities or other factors.
- Runoff Management; flow diversion, filtering using catch basin inserts, use of sumps, berms, mitigative techniques such as vacuuming, use of sorbents.