Pop Up pools instantly expand to capture leaks from saddle tanks, pipes, hydraulic lines and many other industrial incidents.
Ultra-Pop Up pools are available in 150, 100, 66 and 20 gallon sizes. Choose Sprung Steel or Economy Models to meet your needs. Simply remove them from their protective carrying case and give them a quick shake – they instantly expand and are ready for response to any emergency.
Ultra-Pop Up pools are perfect for providing temporary secondary containment for drums, leaking packages, etc.
Features continuous band of sprung steel to provide rigidity to outer circumference.
Chemical-resistant, 10 mil, polyethylene construction.
Reusable after proper decontamination.
Ultra-PopUp pools should be a basic component of any spill kit.
Economy models are easily rolled into a tight package. Store them inside the optional Ultra-CabMount Container, which can be bolted to the back side of a truck cab.
- Unique, patented design – foam ring rises with level of liquid to raise sidewalls.
- Compact folded size – stores efficiently inside spill kits; handles on storage bag can also be used to hang on a wall near shipping/receiving docks.
- All polyethylene construction – offers excellent chemical resistance, including diesel fuel, antifreeze, acids, caustics and corrosives.
- Helps minimize environmental damage and related clean-up costs.
- Excellent for response to damaged saddle tanks and cross-over lines, HazMat spills, leaking containers, machinery and piping.
- Other applications include use as a decontamination pool and collection pool for soiled sorbents.
U.S. patent no. 5429437.